Bicycle Repair Collection and Delivery
We offer a personal collection & delivery service, in person, using our own vehicles, to the wider Oxfordshire region. It is an extension of our workshop services.
What we offer:
- One of our mechanics will visit you at your home or workplace
- We will assess your bike, agree a price, and repair time frame.
- You will be kept informed as your bike is repaired and a drop off or in-store collection date and time arranged.
- It will be delivered by our trained staff, in our vehicles, at a mutually suitable time and location
- The person dropping of your bike is one of our team and a trained professional, they will be on hand to make final set ups, adjustments and answer any questions.
- We provide your receipt and details of your repair
How do I book?
You can arrange collection either in-store, by phone, or by email.
What is the cost of collection?
Collection charges will depend on your postcode. Cost is calculated at 60p per mile inside the ring road and 80p outside of the ring road (minimum charge of £5 applies). For further details, ask in-store, call us or email us with your postcode for a quote.
Where do you collect from?
We collect anywhere in Oxfordshire, but if you live outside of the county but still within a couple of hours of our shop we will try and extend the service – give us a call we will help if we can.
As well as sales and repairs, we offer a range of other services for cyclists around Oxford.