The most extensive bike service available.
Recommended annually for cyclists using their bike extensively or for heavy touring or competing in events.
Suitable for high end bikes ensuring they continue to provide maximum performance for the rider.
Full strip down of bike to bare frame, cleaned, lubricated, checked for alignment, all threads re-tapped, frame faced and all bearings (excl. pivots) and cables replaced. Provided with full condition report and a full personal set up for the rider on collection.
- Frame and forks checked for damage and alignment
- Forks removed and steerers cleaned and bearings checked and greased
- Head tube inspected for stress and damage
- Headset bearings removed, cups cleaned and new bearings installed and greased
- All essential fastening nuts and bolts checked and tightened to the correct torque settings
- Wheels and tyres checked and adjusted accordingly, tyres inflated and wheels trued
- Wheel bearings removed, hubs checked and new bearings installed and greased
- Spoke tensions checked and torqued accordingly
- Cockpit fittings inspected and adjusted accordingly
- Braking systems checked for compatibility and fully serviced
- Brake levers checked, cleaned and lubed accordingly
- Disc rotors trued
- Brake cables replaced
- All transmission components removed and professionally cleaned
- Transmissions inspected and gearing fully serviced for smooth shifting, lube applied for longevity
- Bottom bracket removed and inspected, frame greased for longevity
- Gear cables replaced
- Gear shifters checked, cleaned and lubed accordingly
- Seating inspected and set up within safe tolerances, grease applied for longevity
- On collection full rider set up provided
To book a service, please contact us today.
As well as sales and repairs, we offer a range of other services for cyclists around Oxford.